Friday, July 31, 2009
Wednesday, July 22, 2009
as usual aku stay kat Sunway Hotel Seberang Jaya. Kat sini bilik ada broadband free. Tu yg best! Boleh le jengok blog kengkawan.
Tadi aku pi gym.. 1st time pegi. Tak best! Equipments sgt basic. Treadmillpun tak de!
Yg best klu datang sebelah utara ni off-course food dia. Selalunya aku mesti cari char kuey teow, pasembor, mee udang titi timbul.. tp kali ni tak teringin pulak aku nak pi cari semua tu. Char kuey teow yg selalu aku mkn kat gerai sederet dgn hotel ni (Key's) pun tutup.. so tak de le aku nak merasa trip kali ni.
Malam ni lepas maghrib aku plan nak pi pasar malam kat sini.. aku suka sbb byk makanan yg best. Murtabak, laksa, pulut durian, cucur meniram etc.. really excited!! tambah tembunle aku lepas ni!!!
Monday, July 20, 2009
Nasib kami agak kurang baik.. sepatutnya petang tu kami pi snorkelling kat Pasir Panjang, tp sebab laut agak bergelora trip dibatalkan. Dorang ganti dengan trailing bukit kat belakang chalet tu.. nampak rendah je so kamipun join le dgn those youngster pi panjat bukit. Belum sampai setengah aku dah pancit gila... tp aku kuatkan jugak semangat!!
Berjaya sampai kat atas!! Ok le tu sbb still boleh hiking. Sorang dr rombongan Cik Kiah panjat bukit tak sampai separuh dah patah balik!!
Magnificent view! Memang berbaloi lepas penat mendaki about 1 hour!
Dah turun.. lepak kat bawah pokok tepi pantai..
Wednesday, July 15, 2009
Sunday, July 12, 2009
Tuesday, July 07, 2009
Wednesday, July 01, 2009
- If Laura, Kate and Sarah go out for lunch, they will call each other Laura, Kate and Sarah.
- If Mike, Dave and John go out, they will affectionately refer to each other as Fat Boy, Godzilla and Four-eyes.
- When the bill arrives, Mike, Dave and John will each throw in $20, even though it's only for $32.50. None of them will have anything smaller and none will actually admit they want change back.
- When the girls get their bill, out come the pocket calculators..
- A man will pay $2 for a $1 item he needs. ·
- A woman will pay $1 for a $2 item that she doesn't need but it's on sale.
- A man has six items in his bathroom: toothbrush and toothpaste, shaving cream, razor, a bar of soap, and a towel .. ·
- The average number of items in the typical woman's bathroom is 337. A man would not be able to identify more than 20 of these items.
- A woman has the last word in any argument. ·
- Anything a man says after that is the beginning of a new argument.
- A woman worries about the future until she gets a husband. ·
- A man never worries about the future until he gets a wife.
- A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. ·
- A successful woman is one who can find such a man.
- A woman marries a man expecting he will change, but he doesn't. ·
- A man marries a woman expecting that she won't change, but she does.
- A woman will dress up to go shopping, water the plants, empty the trash, answer the phone, read a book, and get the mail. ·
- A man will dress up for weddings and funerals.
- Men wake up as good-looking as they went to bed.. ·
- Women somehow deteriorate during the night.
- Ah, children. A woman knows all about her children. She knows about dentist appointments and romances, best friends, favorite foods, secret fears and hopes and dreams. ·
- A man is vaguely aware of some short people living in the house.
A married man should forget his mistakes. There's no use in two people remembering the same thing! SO, send this to the women who have a sense of humor and who can handle it ... And to the men who will enjoy reading it. MEN ARE JUST HAPPIER PEOPLE